Sunday, August 8, 2010

New bike!

A few weeks ago my parents went to go pick up a mattress from my Aunt's house and came back with (amongst many other things) an old ladies cruiser bike in need of some TLC. My father has been busy rebuilding it for me, and today, he finished!!!

This is my baby:
Morrissey
I'm getting a feeling that his name is Morrissey.... maybe due to my excessive Smiths-listening that has been going on lately....



Morrissey
He even has white wall tyres!

I only need to get a basket, and then he will be absolutely perfect. I am so excited for the weather to warm up so I can ride everywhere! I have been riding on my mothers bike a lot recently, but the crazy wind and my lack of gloves have been causing problems. It's okay though, the cherry blossoms are out and that is a sure sign that spring is not so far away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment