Wednesday, June 9, 2010

darling dainties


darling dainties
Originally uploaded by ruby gloom (e)
So i've decided to give blogging another shot.... in the middle of exams no less....

Anyway!

This is my entry to the hilariously named "Darling Dainties" competition, which involved creating an inspiration board based around the two new Colette patterns (both sooo beautiful)

I chose to create my inspiration board around the "Nutmeg" pattern, which I will certainly be purchasing soon (I do not care if it is 10 degrees here. Those tap pants are just too gorgeous to let go!). I have been obsessing over turquoise and pretty pinks recently, so the board is very much styled in these colours. I also used vintage-y feel images, and I made my entry look like a comic book, just because I could.

Well, thats my entry, which I quite proud of!
And i'm off to my maths exam.... great....

No comments:

Post a Comment